January 29, 2010

Nine Days!

Holy smokes! I LEAVE IN NINE DAYS! It doesn't seem real. People keep asking me if I'm nervous, excited, scared, etc and honestly I don't know what I'm feeling...it's still so surreal to me that I'm going to LIVE in another country, let alone Australia! :)

Considering my departure date is approaching rapidly, Lauren came over tonight to help me pack. :) She is suuuch a wonderful sister! And I am very thankful for her mad packing skills. Here are some pictures just to show how awesome she is:






















I had a wonderful time at Saturday at my going away party hosted by Nanna Bell! Everyone (okay, not really EVERYONE) that I love was there! But I was so blessed to have friends come in town for my party (thank you Rachel, Matt, Judi, Tommy, Dana & Sara!). Thank you Nanna for hosting the party for me, it was truly a special event. I can't wait for my welcome home party! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment