June 19, 2010

Last weeks in Tasmania

Hello all!!

Sorry I haven't updated lately. My computer is broooken! I'm not really sure what happened...I had Abdel and a couple of other people check it out and they have all said it's a goner. :/ Oh well...I guess it's best that this is happening now rather than 2 months ago!

On a better note, my finals are over!! Wihoo. They all went well. Now it's just a matter of time before I find out my grades.

Now I'm out in Launy spending some last minute time with Marc, Tarni and Abdel. :)
It's Sunday arvo so Dad, Denise, Lauren and Rachel will all be here tomorrrow!!! Not until pretty late at night but still soon!!

They'll be in around 9-10pm here (6-7am for yall).
Tuesday we are hiring a car and going to the Cadbury Factory, Launceston Lakes Wildlife Park and then to supper with Marc. Marc has student teaching starting this next week so he isn't able to come down to Hobart to spend time with the family; so we're just coming up here!
Wednesday we plan on traveling the coast a bit to see some of the scenic places around.
Thursday we'll go on a day cruise to Bruny Island.
Then Friday we're off to Sydney for four days and New Zealand to follow.

Hopefully I'll be able to find a computer to keep yall updated on everything. If not, I'll be home on the 7 of July! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment