June 6, 2010

First Final Down!

One final down - two to go!

I had my Public Relations final on Saturday. That is the class that I won't be getting credit for from Tech. I honestly debated on not taking it because of that reason. But, I couldn't let myself just take the easy way out so I went ahead and took the final.
It went okay, we had to create a Public Relations plan, produce three PR products (media release, letter, fact sheet, etc.) and write on our view of ethics in PR. I got all the formating for my plans correct...now it will just be a matter of whether or not my professor likes what I produced.

It was strange, when I went to take my final there was a man standing at the top of the stairs who wouldn't even let me on the second floor with my purse. I had to go and leave it outside of the book store. They are SO strict about people not cheating here. I'm not even sure how you would cheat because all of the tests are essay tests.
I feel like we're much more trusted at home. That or they just don't care if people cheat. Either one could very well be the case.

My next final is Thursday. It is Journalism, Media and Communications. I'm not entirely sure what I need to study for that. So I'm a bit worried!

I got a package from my amazingly wonderful friend Catie. :) She included goldfish (of course!), reeses, orbit gum, photos and milky ways!! I'm savoring my milky ways!

Dad, Denise, Lauren and Rachel will be here in two weeks! And I'll be home one month from today!
It's strange because everyone is starting to leave.
Marc and I had to figure out when the last time we'll see each other will be. :( That was a sad talk!

Everyone keeps asking if I'm ready to come home. I don't really know how to answer that. I'm ready to BE home but I don't think I'm ready to come home. I'm not ready to leave. Leaving here means going back to the real world where I have to work and school matters and I have to grow up. When I'm here everything is so easy...Life is simple and carefree. I am very ready for the perks of home though...summer (I'm very jealous of the 100 degree days yall are having), Paisley, my car, good food, an income, knowing where to shop for whatever I'm looking for.

I think, for now, I'll go to bed and dream of a life where Texas and Oz meet. Wouldn't that be nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment