May 23, 2010

Nearing the End of Classes!

Hey yall!

I have been SO bored lately! All of my friends still have assignments due so they're working hard on those while I'm being a bum. I guess that's the downside to having classes only three days a week.
Speaking of which, this is our last week of Uni!! I only have three more classes left and then finals. I have three finals to take. They'll be the 5, 10 and 18 of June.

It's getting really cold here. And it's only going to get colder. We're kicking ourselves for complaining about the cold a month ago. Our house is so poorly insulated that sometimes it's colder in our house than it is outside...strange yeah? We've found that turning on the heater in our living room and all of us hanging out in here is the best way to stay warm and efficiently use our electricity.

Because it's so cold it also makes it kind of hard to want to go out and do stuff. Natalie and I have been trying to plan stuff to stay busy.
On Tuesday avro (afternoon) we went into town to do some shopping! I needed to buy a jumper (aka hoodie sweatshirt). After town we went to a free dinner that TUU Housing was putting on for all the students who rent from them. :) It was just some nasty pizza but hey, free food is free food.
Wednesday was pretty boring...nothing exciting happened.
Thursday Joey, Natalie and I all went to some of Joey's friends house. We watched Talladega nights. It's always good to watch a movie other than the few that I brought with me!
On Friday we just hung out during the day. We went into town that arvo just to have something to do and because Joey needed to do some gift shopping. That night Joey, Natalie and I all watched a movie at Nat's house. Then we went and caught up with all of our friends at one of their houses.
Saturday and Sunday were the most boring days ever. Okay, I'm exaggerating. I did get to talk to both Dad and Momma on skype though so that sure was nice! But after these two days I'm looking forward to going to class tomorrow so I have something to do.

This Wednesday Natalie and I are going up to Launceston. I don't think we have anything planned to do yet but I'm sure it'll be exciting!


No comments:

Post a Comment