May 31, 2010

Birthdays!

I'm done with classes! Wihoo!!!
I had my last class on Wednesday. I can't believe I'm almost to the end!

Wednesday arvo Natalie and I came out to Launceston.

Saturday we went out to Wings Wildlife Park. There were wallabies, kangaroos, monkeys, koalas, wombats, camels, bison, bulls, mini horses, roosters, bunnies, etc. Lots of animals! I got bit by a wallaby that I was trying to feed! Grr. I'm hoping that it'll scar and I'll be able to say "that's where I got bit by a wallaby!" haha. I doubt it will but that'd be really cool!

Yesterday (Monday) was Marc's birthday! Hooray! It was also his roommate Malcolm and my roommate Marina's birthday.
In the morning Marc and I went to the gym and then did some studying in the afternoon. Our day wasn't too out of the ordinary.
All Marc really wanted for his birthday was guacamole and Dr. Pepper. Haha. But I also got him a photo of us for his room. I got the boys a Bob the Builder cake, chocolate of course.
Oh, Natalie, Tarni and I had also gotten the boys a pinata. Neither one of them had ever had a pinata so we surprised them with one! We were a little worried if Malcolm would like it or not but he loved it! We did that Saturday night though because Natalie went back to Hobart on Sunday.
Malcolm went out to dinner with a family friend on Monday and came back with his mom and sister who had flown in to surprise him! How exciting! So last night we hung out with them and ate birthday cake. :)

Tonight we're fixin to go to dinner with some mates for the guy's birthday!
I'll be sure to post photos when I get back to Hobart. I forgot my cord that connects my camera to my computer so yall will have to wait a bit!

This weekend Marc, Malcolm, Abdel and Frase are all coming down to Hobart to do some tourist stuff and continue the birthday celebrations! It should be a fun time. :)

I've got my first final on Saturday so be sure to pray for that!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment